LINDSEY'S LAW - NEW STATE OF OHIO REQUIREMENT
Lindsay’s Law Lindsay’s Law, Ohio Revised Code 3313.5310, 3707.58 and 3707.59 went into effect in 2017. In accordance with this law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in an athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about the nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
SATURDAY ACTIVITY NIGHTS
JENKINS PLACE SENIOR CENTER/OCC SENIOR ACTIVITIES
The summer is just flying by and amazingly August is here! We have some great things coming up this month:
· Vision & Glaucoma Screening on 8/2 from 9-11 am
· Crafty Creations, featuring magnetic bookmarks on 8/6 at 10:30 am
· Great Day! Tours preview on 8/8 at 10:30 am
· Lunch out at Moosehead on 8/9 at 12:30 pm
· Lunch N Learns on 8/23 & 8/31
· Happy Hour with Linda Kirk on 8/20 at 1:00 pm
· Learn more about: recycling, sign language & the power of your mind
Join us for Tai Chi, Wii Bowling, Scrabble, Yahtzee or to watch an Indians game.
Phew! A lot is going on in August and we hope there is something that grabs your interest!
VOLLEYBALL - OFHS YOUTH PROGRAMS